Financial Reporting Analyst required by leading Fund Services Company for 6 Month Contract.
• Responsible for producing and reviewing statutory financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
• Schedule and co-ordinate the preparation of annual and semi annual financial statements
• Ensure that outstanding items are dealt with in a timely manner
• Supervise a team of people
- You must have at least 4 years experience in the Funds Industry (preferably Fund Accounting/Valuations), two of which must be in financial reporting.
- Qualified/Part qualified Acountant
• In depth knowledge of Financial Reporting
• Mutual and Hedge Funds
• Valuations experience
• Computer Literacy – Excellent level of MS Office
• Fluent English
• Knowledge of various accounting standards e.g. Irish GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP.