Senior Investor Services Administrator required by Fund Administration company in Dublin. This is an 11 Month FTC.
• Primary responsibility is ensure the teams work is completed accurately and
within a timely manner on a day to day basis in line with instructions received
from line manager.
• To play an active part in ensuring Investor Services meets its goals in line with
the Business Plan.
• To collaborate with colleagues throughout the business to ensure our
clients receive the highest levels of service at all times. Clients will be both
internal and external and may vary depending the role being fulfilled at a
• Ensure that all Investor and Client correspondence is distributed, stored and
dispatched in a timely, efficient and accurate manner in order to support
delivery of a high standard of customer service to our clients.
Knowledge & Experience
• Third level qualification in Business/ Finance essential
• Previous experience in Investor/ Shareholder Services/ Transfer Agency is
• Strong Computers skills essential, including working knowledge of MS Word
• Display good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
• Strong numeric and analytical with good attention to detail.
• Team player and ability to work on own initiative to tight deadlines.
• The desire and ability to learn new skills and fit into a new environment.
• Flexibility to work the late shift 2.30pm-11.00pm may be required.