Corporate Finance Analyst / Banking Analyst with strong analytical and transaction experience in Banking required for 3 year FTC.
The successful candidate will monitor and report on the financial performance of individual companies, support the execution of corporate finance transactions and provide advice on company restructuring and debt capital market related issues. In addition there will be a requirement to review and manage work undertake by external financial and legal advisors and to review work undertaken by the companies and their advisors. The role also involves the preparation of briefing material for board level.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- A proven track record of achievement and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Results focused with a demonstrated ability to manage and execute multiple tasks within challenging deadlines
- Highly numerate with strong analysis skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Effective team player