Fund Accountants required for contract roles with securities services company based in Dublin City Centre!
You will be responsible for all aspects of Valuations for a number of third-party client funds.
- Entering and reconciling all fund transactions on a daily basis to our accounting system
- Preparing and reviewing the resulting valuation and financial reports
- Producing the final NAV calculation in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaising with other Departments involved in the process
- Solving problems and answering queries relating to the funds
- Each Fund Accountant is responsible for all administration relating to their funds
- 3rd level Business or Finance related degree
- Previous experience within Financial Services would be an advantage but is not essential as full training is provided
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to priortise work to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team orientated with good interpersonal and communication skills